What will it cost?
There might be a number of reasons why you may be considering extending your lease:
- You may wish to sell your property
- You may have found a buyer for your property that will only purchase if a lease extension is granted
- You may own your property as a buy to let investment and therefore might want to increase the value by extending the lease
- You may wish to release equity from your property and your lender may require a longer lease term.
Your lease extension will depend on the following:
- How many years left on your lease?
- What is your annual ground rent?
- How big is your property? I.e. Studio, 1 Bed or 2 Bed.
- Is there a related sale or purchase?
If you wish to extend your lease just to sell your flat please contact us first as we maybe interesting in buying your flat from you. Our current business model is to buy flats back in the freeholds we own and manage so please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org