Ground Rent InvestorsGround Rent Investors
Managing AgentsManaging Agents
Buy to Let InvestorsBuy to Let Investors
Building InsuranceBuilding Insurance

Buildings Insurance

Block of Flats Policy

On advice from our independent insurance brokers we can arrange a specialist block of flats insurance policy tailored to suit the individual building concerned. We only use leading insurance companies such as Ageas, Aviva, AXA and RSA

Common Parts

On most of our current insurance policies the common parts of each building is automatically included so there is no need for an additional insurance policy or premium.


Subject to claims experience, subsidence, ground heave and landslip are included in the policy at no additional premium. It should, however, be noted that there is normally an excess payable of around £1,000 should a claim be confirmed.

Terrorism Cover

Terrorism cover on most residential buildings is usually automatically included as part of the cover.

Valuation Surveys

In consultation with the insurers we usually arrange for the buildings to be valued for rebuilding purposes every 3 years. This is to ensure that each block is adequately covered in accordance with guidelines from the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.


In the event a Leaseholder wishes to make an insurance claim they are provided with a claim hotline number directly through to the insurance brokers who will offer expert advice and expedite the claim to completion.

Call Sinclair Property today on 01727 742968 or contact us at